Laptop and PC Repair Training
The laptop has become a necessity for personal users and professional workers in the technologically advanced world. However being an electronic device it needs urgent repair in case it fails or breaks down. There is a lack of quality training institutes which will guide and teach students regarding chip level laptop repair.InfoTantra provides high quality and low-cost chip level laptop training to develop professional competencies for future entrepreneurs to foster the social and economic development of local communities. Additionally, Infotantra brings an experienced guest lecturer in this field to share their knowledge and experience. Lifetime technical support offered for all students.
Infotantra has a solution for all laptop/desktop problems:
- Computer not starting.
- No sound coming from the computer.
- The monitor screen is blank.
- Computer boots but doesn’t lunch windows.
- Slow internet.
- Wireless network dropping.
- Mouse not working.
- Keyboard not working.
- No internet connection.
- A computer running slow.
- Camera, touchpad, and Bluetooth not working.
- Computer parts replacement and so on…
Infotantra Benefits for Laptop and PC Repair Training
- Introduction to data recovery and its tools
- Conversion of Graphic to Non-Graphic (DISCRETE to UMA) motherboard (for three laptop models)
- Assistance for BIOS program and schematics
- Lifetime technical support
- Forum support
Join Infotantra to become the master of the Macbook, desktop, laptop chip level repairing. Our training courses are for students, job seekers, professionals and others interested in becoming a laptop technician. We offer training in Airoli, Ghansoli, Koparkhairane, Vashi, Sanpada, Nerul, Belapur, Navi Mumbai. Call us to know about courses, fee structure, and duration of course etc. We will be more than happy to help you!
Laptop and PC Repair Training
Theory – Understanding the basic of electronics
- Common parts and functions of the average laptop/desktop
- Laptop/Desktop motherboard block diagram and function of each block
- Introduction to important signals of ICs such as CPU, MCH, ICH, ECE, Super I/O, BIOS, Clock Generator, and Regulator ICs
- Study of DC jack, protection circuit, charging circuit and various regulator circuits on the motherboard
- Study of different connectors such as IDE, LAN, SATA, USB, LCD etc on a motherboard
- Study of touch pad switch, VGA port, camera, Bluetooth, keyboard, adapter
- Operating voltage requirement for various sections on laptop/desktop motherboard
- General power flow sequence for a laptop-desktop motherboard
- Reading schematics of a laptop-desktop motherboard
Practical- Basic tools used by a laptop technician
- Complete disassembly / taking apart the laptop
- Laptop screen disassembly instructions
- The concept of open circuit and short circuit
- Identification and testing of electronics component
- Troubleshooting of short-circuited components using a DC regulated power supply
- Circuit tracing by multimeter with the help of schematics
- Testing and measuring operating voltages for various sections of laptop
- Testing of different ICs and its important signal such as CPU, MCH, ICH, ECE, Super I/O, BIOS, Clock Generator, Regulator ICs on the motherboard
- Testing of different connectors such asIDE, LAN, SATA, USB, LCD etc on a motherboard
- Testing of DC jack, protection circuit, charging circuit, and various regulator circuits on the motherboard
- Testing of touch pad switch, VGA port, camera, Bluetooth, keyboard, adapter
- Laptop not powering on issues & resolutions
- Laptop no display issues & resolutions
- Liquid spill discussion cleaning the motherboard discussion
- Laptop screen types: (CCFL and LED discussion), and repair methods including LCD bulb replacement, power inverter repair
- Laptop/Desktop parts replacement
- BIOS programming
- Soldering and desoldering techniques
- Reflowing the ICs
- BGA IC removal and rebelling using advance BGA rework station
- Installing operating systems on laptops/desktop